Technical Service Support
- Cheshire West and Chester, United Kingdom
- £25,000 to £28,000 per annum
Technical Service Support – Cheshire
Salary £25,000 – £28,000 a year
My client is one of the UK’s leading security specialists who provide a high quality, tailored service for both domestic and commercial clients and they are looking for a Technical Service Support to join their team based in Cheshire on a permanent basis.
The Customer Focus Team provides excellent customer service, support and assistance to external customers and internal operations team. The Technical Co-ordinator is a vital part of the team and will schedule the maximum amount of work to the available engineers for any discipline the Company installs and services. They must ensure they schedule works to provide engineers with a full calendar of appointments in support of operational KPI’s. All aspects of administration to support smooth processes.
- Confident and self-aware with the ability to communicate professionally
- Able to influence positively to gain effective outcomes
- Able to maintain performance in stressful and challenging circumstances
- Able to build and maintain long-term professional relationships both internally and externally
- Able to identify solutions to suit internal and external customers
- Produce high quality work ensuring recording and use of systems is accurate and BI is analysed and acted upon
- Effective organisation to ensure priorities, goals and deadlines are achieved.
- Update all work onto the “Cash” software system and update status of job
- Carry out and book where necessary all Maintenance Orders 7 Works orders. Ensure specific requirements e.g. customers who require POs before attending site, specific site visiting time are noted clearly on the system for engineer information
- Estimate labour hours needed to perform work in order to plan engineers work
- Add work to engineers’ diaries and schedule jobs for them to ensure their daily, weekly and monthly diaries are full, and engineers have the opportunity to work in support of operational KPIs’. Ensure their routes are efficient and allow for the best use of their time.
- Once works are accepted, obtain and issue any permits required for work.
- Assist the service desk on answering telephone enquires where necessary, booking other disciplines into work diaries
- Support the service manager in dealing with technical calls relating to CCTV , INTRUDER, FIRE ALARMS, INTERCOMS and all other associated disciplines, to establish a resolution over the phone , email or an engineer visit , chargeable/non chargeable
- Ensure smooth communication with the stores department in regards to turning around work that requires parts.
- Handle, from inception to completion, all customer queries in relation to works completed or due. Complete a thorough investigation calling on key internal departments to establish the true situation and identify a commercially sound response to the complaint. Provide future actions brief to the business to ensure similar future complaints are avoided
- Confirm the engineer service schedule with the Scheduling Manager, working together to address any concerns in the schedule and skill base of the engineers.
- Ensure you work towards your departmental KPIs to allow for smooth services to be afforded to our customers.
- Jobs must be released by 4:30 to all engineers
- All engineer scheduling job queries must be resolved before close of business
- Ensure inbox is cleared daily – this will fill from scheduling manager + your own current tasks.
- Ensure 4 hour customer response time is supported where necessary
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Desktop Support: 1 year
- Intruder Industry support: 3 years
To apply for this position please submit your up to date CV via email to email@example.com or contact Karen Otton on 02392 314795.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.