Technical Writer – Housing
- West Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Large Housing Association and Property Maintenance Care Company are currently looking to recruit a Service Specification Writer to join their Property Services Commercial Team on a 6 – month fixed term basis. This role offers flexible working from home with a limited amount of travel in their South West operating area.
As a Technical Writer you’ll work with the Operations ‘Heads of’, centralised Procurement and the Asset Management teams to develop technical specifications that will form the basis of tender documentation in the procurement of Repairs and Maintenance Services within the organisation.
Working on several repair and maintenance services contract work streams at any one time, you’ll use your expert knowledge to manage the tender preparation activities within this busy team.
What you’ll need:
* Experience in writing tender specifications
* Proven experience of working in a similar role – preferably within the repairs and maintenance property sector
* Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst producing an excellent standard of work
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to develop and influence effective working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to be part of shaping and delivering a customer valued repairs and improvement service to strengthen our vision to be the leading landlord across the South of England, providing good quality affordable homes and services within sustainable communities.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.