Town Planning Manager (Land and Property)
- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £36,000 to £45,000 per annum
Town Planning Manager (Land and Property) – Birmingham – Full Time – Permanent – £36,000 – £45,000pa
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Town Planner to manage town planning activities within a specific geographic area of the Phase 2 route.
This role will mostly involve town planning discussions with planning authorities.
Your duties and responsibilities will also include;
– Planning policy development
– Hybrid Bill preparation
– The Parliamentary process
– Engagement with communities and individuals affected by the scheme
– Environmental impact assessment
– Preparation of Petition Response Documents
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Significant town planning experience ideally gained through infrastructure planning, dealing with major applications or appeals under the Planning Acts, Transport and Works Act Orders, hybrid Bill, IPC or DCO in the public and/or private sector
– Knowledge of UK planning processes
– Knowledge of project or programme management processes and / or successfully managing a varied caseload of applications or projects
– Town planning degree or equivalent
The salary for this position is £36,000 – £45,000pa plus benefits. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
This role is based in Birmingham.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.