Trainee/Assistant Property Manager
- Southampton, United Kingdom
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
Trainee / Assistant Property Manager
£18,000 – £20,000
Are you interested in beginning a career in Property Management? Do you have strong Customer Service and Administration skills? Then don’t look anywhere else, this fantastic opportunity will give you the step up needed!
My client, a leading Managing Agent, are looking for a driven, ambitious, hard working Assistant Property Manager to join their vibrant team in Southampton, Hampshire.
- You will be learning what it takes to manage a property, alongside achieving the respective property qualification needed to become a full time professional.
- You will also be working under an experienced property manager alongside your studies, on a luxurious development, learning while you work.
- You will be looking at career development from day 1, from novice to fully fledged Property Manager, with a company that will push you to be the best, and will provide opportunity, progression and challenge
You will be:
- Prior property experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Ideally be educated to degree standard (BA, BSc…).
- Have customer service experience (ideal).
- Have strong administration experience (inc., filing, calls, emails…).
- Be driven to succeed and dedicated a career path.
- Have a desire to learn – key for achieving chartership.
- Be confident yet professional, with no issue speaking with the public.
You will receive:
- Strong basic salary
- Qualifications and memberships paid for
- Access to experienced experts
- Detailed career path, with challenge and progression
- Extensive company benefits
- Pension, healthcare…
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If the above role is appropriate, click the “apply now button“.
For more information please contact, James West on firstname.lastname@example.org; or 02392 314 671.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.