- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £26,000 to £40,000 per annum
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our multidisciplined surveying business for Utility Surveyors, in what is an exciting period of growth for this division within the business.
QCF Level 3 or Level 5 for utility mapping is essential. Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they are fully conversant with the most up to date techniques, including electromagnetic detection and Ground Probing Radar. They must also be comfortable with the standard outputs and deliverables in Utility Surveying.
- Fundamental knowledge of the principles and practices of utility surveying
- Understand scopes of work and project requirements
- Possess an understanding of common industry practices and standards, i.e PAS128, TSA etc
- Knowledge of GPR, CAT and Genny utility detection equipment and their use
- Ability to perform detailed field and office surveying work
- To build and maintain client relationships ensuring we deliver to objectives set
- Ideally have working knowledge of current CAD programs
- Knowledge of modern survey methods and survey devices, Total stations, GPS and data collectors
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Attention to detail
- Possess organisational and time management skills
- Analytical thinking
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy learning new software applications
- Possess the ability to utilise initiative and work autonomously or as part of a team
- Be a problem solver with a positive attitude
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive annual salary between depending on experience and capabilities
- Competitive overtimes’ package including travelling time
- Private healthcare, childcare vouchers and other benefits
- On-going career development and training
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Continuous on the job training and development, while working at one of the most experienced, professional, innovative, technically proficient geospatial companies
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company and setting the strategy for the future
Our client is looking to move quick on this with interviews and a start date ASAP.
For more information, please apply or contact me directly on 02392 322321 or email RLeader@strideresourcing.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.