- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
We’re currently looking for a Workplace Lead to oversee our workplaces in the Dorset, Exeter and Bristol areas.
This role will be responsible for delivering a customer focused, safe, secure, and effective workplace for our people. Working with the Head of Workplace Facilities Management, you will be accountable for proactively managing workplace facilities services considering potential innovative improvements, whilst managing a healthy budget.
This opportunity will involve ownership of budgets, operational management and delivery, aligning with Workplace Leads across other regions and Head of Workplace Facilities Management to ensure consistency of approach and service delivery across all workplaces.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Proactively managing workplace facilities services for our customers, considering potential innovative improvements.
- Controlling internal resources and external contractors in the delivery of facilities services against agreed SLAs, to a ‘front of house hospitality’ standard.
- Building and maintaining strong, effective, sustainable and harmonious working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, influencing where necessary.
- Collaborating with the Workplace Programme team to successfully deliver the strategic objectives and benefits of the Workplace Programme.
- Lead, develop and establish effective operational facilities management ensuring a smooth and seamless transition of new workplaces when delivered to operational management.
What we’re looking for
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in running multi-site Workplace portfolios of similar scale and geographical spread.
- Proven experience of developing and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders
- Commercial and financial understanding of budget and contractor management
- Knowledge of landlord / tenant relationships, leases and service charge
- Previous experience in customer service and FM service delivery, helpdesk processes, CAFM system workflows, compliance procedures and legislation
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude and pro-active approach
- Self-motivated and creative with the ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- MIWFM & IOSH certifications
What you’ll receive from us
- £450 flex-pot annually, discounted shopping & cycling scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Company pension scheme matched up to 12%, life cover at 4x your salary
- Flexible working – we’re committed to giving people flexibility as widely as possible
- Options for private medical insurance, dental insurance & critical illness cover
It’s a fantastic time to join us. We have an ambitious corporate plan to deliver an inspiring agenda of change and growth in a sustainable way. You’ll be joining a highly skilled team at the forefront of driving these improvements and we’d love to hear from you to explore your skills and experience further
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.