- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £21,000 to £23,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Large Housing Association and Property Maintenance company are looking to recruit for a Works Planner/Scheduler to join our busy Property Services Team based out of the Basingstoke office.
You’ll contribute to the efficient running of the property services team by supporting the works scheduling administrative process ensuring that maximum standards of customer service are delivered.
You’ll provide a first point of contact for scheduling enquiries. Liaise directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a timely, efficient and effective manner, ensuring customers receive a friendly and professional response and are kept informed of progress made.
Liaising directly with customers over the telephone, you’ll understand their needs and agree appointments for our trades to visit. You will also support with emails from our trades with follow on requests.
What you’ll need
* Solid experience in administration within a busy customer focused role
* Some understanding of building maintenance terminology
* Experience of using a number of different computer systems
* Ability to manage your own work load
* Strong customer service focus
* Confident telephone manner
* £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
* Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
* Generous pension scheme matched up to 12%, life cover at 4x your salary
* Flexible working – we’re committed to giving people flexibility as widely as possible
* Recognition scheme
* Wellbeing discounts including discounted shopping & cycling scheme
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.